The unofficial beginning of summer is here. Everyone should be getting their BBQ's clean and ready, BBQ utensils out of the shed and finding those meats on sale to freeze for upcoming BBQ's.
I can't wait until I smell the scent of BBQ in the air, one of my fav's.
BBQ'ing adds a flavor you just can't be replicated in an oven or on a counter top grill. Not to mention the calories saved by BBQ'ing. The range of items you can BBQ goes beyond the hamburger, your only limited by your imagination. BBQ til your hearts content.
Americans say the top pay-offs of grilling versus eating out or oven cooked meals include:
- More flavorful food (81 percent of respondents)
- Inexpensive compared to eating out (76 percent of respondents)
- Easier clean up (67 percent of respondents) Easy Grilling Clean Up Tips
- Healthier (64 percent of respondents)
- Less cooking time (53 percent of respondents)
In California we have the Tri-tip, the perfect cut of meat for the BBQ. Everyone should be able to enjoy this cut of meat so I will post information on this in the next couple of days. e of days.
This month look for bbq and grilling how to info, daily BBQ recipes on anything from recipes for BBQ sauce to desserts.
I can taste the lemonade now, ahhhh.