Tuesday, December 6, 2011

RE: Got Your Holiday On ?


I received a comment regarding my decorating idea from Anonymous

"What a great idea. I am going to go room by room looking for bright colorful things that I can string together. How about stringing some of the kid's small toys for the tree? Blocks, small cars and trucks, jacks, and who knows what else could be used?"

Well Anonymous has GREAT ideas.  Search your
home people, find those unused toys. 

Recycle, Recycle, Recycle 

I found an over abundance of wrapping paper with really pretty designs.   I am going to cut out the designs and I have cardboard boxes, that I was going to recycle, but now I'm going glue the cut out designs to the cardboard.  Instant Christmas decoration :-)

I also have small frames with family photos in them that I will add ribbon to and use as ornaments.  Of course we can't forget the tradition of stringing popcorn.

I'll add more as I think of them. 

Happy hunting everyone. 

Please comment and let me know what your ideas are. 

No comments: