Thursday, December 15, 2011

A portion of my earnings will be donated to The American Cancer Society


This holiday season I have been thinking a lot about all the friends and family I've lost in the last 5 years. All passed due to cancer except one.  Most recently was my boyfriends mother.

He reached out to The American Cancer Society for knowledge and guidance and they were so great to him. He appreciated it so much that he wanted to write a letter of appreciation after his mother passed.

Before he got the chance to write the letter they had called him to see if he needed any other information or help. Both he and I were impressed with their professionalism, patience and understanding.  Because of that I have decided to donate 25% of all my Dec. 15 thru Dec. 31 earnings from Amazon to The American Cancer Society.

Please use my Amazon link below to make your purchases thru Dec. 31.


I will post my earnings and donation amount by January 31st.

Happy Holidays Everyone Be Safe!!!

No comments: