Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve

***COUNTDOWN CLOCK REMOVED***


Well it's almost here.  Time sure goes by fast, even faster the older you get. :-(

I thought it might be fun to add a countdown clock to my blog.  I've added it to your left. let me know what you all think about it.  I might keep it for the rest of the holidays.  

I want to take this time to thank my family for all their support this year.  I could not have gotten through this year without your love and support, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Also to my boyfriend who keeps me laughing and on the straight and narrow when I need it. 

Thanks to all who have visited my blog.  I'm new at this and hope that this year will be the year my blog takes off.

Everyone one have a safe and happy New Year.

Please designate a driver, it's better to be safe then sorry. 

No comments: